FIREFLY High Temperature Adhesive - 500g
- An inorganic adhesive with high temperature resistance
- Silica based Ceramic compound
- Temperature Resistance up to 1100 Degrees C
- Supplied in 500g Standard Gun Cartridges
- Fully tested for use with FIREFLY product range
Developed specifically for FIREFLY, the FIREFLY High Temperature Adhesive (HTA) has been fully tested in conjunction with the FIREFLY Fire Barriers, to maintain the integrity of the barriers during a fire situation, and also fully tested for use within the FIREFLY Penetration Management system.
The adhesive is supplied in 500G standard gun cartridges, and each cartridge provides approximately 15 metres using a 6mm bead.
The High Temperature Adhesive is a silica based compound, is non-toxic, non-hazardous, classified as non-combustible and has a temperature resistance up to 1100°C.