Flametect Nitro D
Available in 3 pack sizes 1 litre Trigger Spray, 5 & 25 litres
This product is skin friendly & weather resistant for use on all natural & most synthetic materials including clothing & seating both indoors & outdoors & in wet or damp areas.
Flametect Nitro D. Works by disrupting the burning process & quickly converting natural & synthetic materials to carbon, forming a flame retardant carbon barrier.
Flametect Nitro D. also contains a water & U.V. resistant binder, rendering it weather & water resistant
Flametect Nitro D. is a non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation , that is easy to apply.
- Full Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 15 sq. metres per litre.
- Water & weather resistant
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin, non-allergenic.
- Suitable for seating & soft upholstery
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for tents , marquees, yurts & outdoor textiles to BS7837 & BS 5438
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852
- Achieves BS5651 Water Soak Test
- Can perform to M.C.A & I.M.O specifications for charter vessels & passenger ships
- Can perform to C.A.A. Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural , natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Everything that Flametect C. & Flametect Nitro are capable of ,Plus performs outdoors or In damp or wet environments
- Tents, marquees, event tents ,yurts, tepees & outdoor textiles
- Soft furnishings & seating in reasonable reasonable weight natural materials to the full Furniture & Furnishings Fire Safety Act