LS1000 Intumescent Coating
Intumescent coating for wood, fibre boards and composite surfaces.
Scotchkote intumescent coating LS1000 has been specifically developed to provide enhanced fire resistance to wood, fibre boards and composite surfaces. Product Features
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Is genuine waterborne intumescent and is therefore safe to store, handle and apply.
- Is designed for use in internal situations
- Provides surfaces with low surface spread of flame, and low smoke and toxicity submissions.
- Class 0 - BS476 Part 6
- Class 1 - BS476 Part 7 Surface Spread of Flame
- Smoke Emission Ao on 3.3 / Ao off 4.0 (BS6853 - 5.2)
- 6.7 sq metres per litre at 75 microns dft (150 microns wet)
Wooden surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contamination. Hard wood surfaces should be lightly abraded. Packaging and Storage
Supplied in 5 and 20 litre units. Data Sheets
Please read the data sheet links below for a complete guide to using this intumescent system. LS1000 Intumescent Coating Data Sheet LS1000 Material Safety Data Sheet
All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon - Fri).