Magply advanced fire and sheathing board
Whether specifying for domestic or commercial new build or refurbishment, passive fire protection is a major consideration. This coupled with Magply’s low carbon footprint makes it the perfect choice for:
- Passive Fire Protection for Walls, Floors & Ceilings.
- Non-Combustible Sheathing & Infill Boards.
- Fire Safe OSM for Timber Frame & Park Homes.
- Render boarding.
- Non-Combustible Soffit Lining.
- Lift Shaft Lining.
- All applications requiring non-combustible boards.
- STA Category C Compliant. Confirmed by Martin Milner Associates as STA Product paper 4 compliant
- Exceptional edge fixing with Nails, screws or staples. Very strong composite ensuring suitable fixing points
- No Breakout at Corners. Uniform strength with high resistance to damage on edges and corners
- Light, Strong and very resilient At 26.5 Kg per board, Magply is easy to handle and very strong having the ability to form gentle curves in construction surfaces.
- Safe in Transit. Fire resistant and high strength
- Easy to cut and can be scored and snapped on site. Clean cut undamaged edges even if scored and snapped onsite
- EN ISO 1182-2010 Class A1 Non-Combustible (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS EN 476 Part 6 & 7 Class 0 Surface spread of flame (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS EN 476 Part 22 timber frame 91 minutes fire integrity and 86 minutes fire insulation achieved in a full scale as installed test complete with insulation on 9mm Magply sheathing board (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS 5268-6.1 Category 1 racking & tested to BS EN 594.&..
2 product(s) found for "Magply"
Show results as a: