Premium Range Fire Rated Access Panels
The fire rated Premium Access Panel provides protected openings in ceilings and walls for access to building engineering services. Available fire rated for up to 2 hours, the door is finished in powder coated white and can be overpainted to blend with the surrounding surface. The larger panels have full length piano hinges with the smaller panels using the unique pivot pin plate hinges. The fire rated Premium Access Panel is a high quality robust solution suitable for everyday use with all the discrete advantages your client demands of an access panel.
There are two frame options for the Premium Access Panel. A beaded Frame Type with a perforated flange to key into the surrounding membrane, used where the surface has yet to be finished. Or the Picture Frame Type where the solid flange sits on the surface of the wall or ceiling and covers the cut edge of the aperture, used where the surface has already been finished. The fire rating does not affect the appearance of the panel and the unique design enables panels to be fire rated without using heavyweight layers of plasterboard which effect performance. This enables the fire rated Premium Access Panel to be easier to use in ceilings where heavier panels can be dangerous to operate.
- Manufactured from 1.2mm 'Zintec' coated mild steel
- Finished in white polyester powder coat RAL 9010 20% Gloss
- Full length hinge and pivot hinge to long edge unless requested otherwise
- Budget Lock operated with square drive 'T' key with SLIK system invisible keyhole as standard or touch catch operation with safety chains for ceilings or high security sealed lock options
- 25mm Picture Frame surround or Simulated Beaded Frame for tape & jointing on site
- Fire Rated from 30 minutes to 2 hours
- Single & Double Door combinations available
Product Data Sheet