QRS 100 x 110mm Intumescent Fire Vent Duct Sleeve up to 2 hour
Intumescent Fire Vent Duct Sleeve up to 2 hour
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· CE Marked
· Tested to BSEN 1366-3: 2009
· Tested with Uncapped/Uncapped (U/U) duct configurations as required for ventilation ducts
· Up to 2 hour fire rating
· Suitable for masonry walls or plasterboard partitions
· Suitable for insulated and non-insulated partitions
· Can be retrofitted
· No mechanical fixings required
· Robust galvanised steel shell
· Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
The Quelfire QRS Intumescent Fire Sleeves consist of a flexible galvanised steel shell containing graphite based intumescent material. They are manufactured to suit flat ducts of 110x54mm, 205x60mm, and 220x90mm. And round ducts with 75mm, 100mm
and 125mm overall diameter.
Tested to Type X durability which means the QRS Fire Sleeves can be installed in conditions exposed to weathering. Quelfire QRS CE Marked Fire Sleeves are expected to last the lifetime of the building.