QSS QuelStop CE Marked Intumescent Acoustic Acrylic Sealant
QuelStop CE Marked Intumescent Acrylic Sealant is a water-based intumescent acrylic used to provide a fire rated linear joint or gap seal and to maintain the fire rating of walls and floors where they have been penetrated by services.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 4 hour fire rating (EI240)
- Suitable for use in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors
- Suitable for linear joints up to 50mm wide
Suitable for use around cables, cable bunches, cable trays, cable ladders and non-combustible pipes
- Suitable for low movement joints and remains flexible
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Fire resistance testing to BS EN 1366-3:2009
- Fire resistance testing to BS EN 1366-4: 2006
- Classified to EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009
- CE Marked
- ETA: 17/0788 & ETA: 17/0789
- Acoustic tested to EN 10140 to 48dB
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026 to 600Pa – 100Pa 0.0/0.0m3/h/m2
- VOC Tested – ASTM D2369-10, LEED 2009-EQ041 SCAQMD
310ml cartridge (25 per box)
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon–Fri).
The above information is based on current test data, health and safety information and application instructions supplied by our suppliers and manufacturers of the products. It is supplied for guidance and to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. Customers should satisfy themselves to the suitability of the products in its intended use and no guarantee is given or implied as the conditions of actual use are beyond our control. If in doubt the customer should consult the designer of the project or the local building control.
Fire Stopping Shop, disclaim any liability for loss, damage or other expense which may arise from the use of this information, data or products refereed to and reserve the right to amend or change any details without notice. This statement does not affect your statuary rights.