Dorgards hold open fire doors safely and legally using battery powered wireless technology. Installed at the bottom of your fire door, the inconspicuous Dorgard unit is suitable for installation in a variety of premises including churches, offices, schools and colleges, health practices etc. Enabling you to conform to the Equality Act 2010, the Dorgard fire door retainer is designed to both improve access for users through fire doors and to provide a legal and safe solution to holding open fire doors.
- CE marked
- Compliance to BS EN 1155 and BS 7273-4 Category C
- Recognised and accepted by UK fire services
- UK Manufactured
- Supplied with 2 C size alkaline batteries
- 5 minute installation of Dorgard units
- Colours available in Black, White, Brown and Red, Oak, Ash, Beech, Mahogony, Chrome