9mm Magply Fire Board
Magply Fire Protection &
Performance Dry Lining Board - 9mm
Board Size 2,400mm x 1,200mm
Magply advanced fire and sheathing board
Whether specifying for domestic or commercial new build or refurbishment, passive fire protection is a major consideration. This coupled with Magplys low carbon footprint makes it the perfect choice for:
- Passive Fire Protection for Walls, Floors & Ceilings.
- Non-Combustible Sheathing & Infill Boards.
- Fire Safe OSM for Timber Frame & Park Homes.
- Render boarding.
- Non-Combustible Soffit Lining.
- Lift Shaft Lining.
- All applications requiring non-combustible boards.
- STA Category C Compliant. Confirmed by Martin Milner Associates as STA Product paper 4 compliant
- Exceptional edge fixing with Nails, screws or staples. Very strong composite ensuring suitable fixing points
- No Breakout at Corners. Uniform strength with high resistance to damage on edges and corners
- Light, Strong and very resilient At 26.5 Kg per board, Magply is easy to handle and very strong having the ability to form gentle curves in construction surfaces.
- Safe in Transit. Fire resistant and high strength
- Easy to cut and can be scored and snapped on site. Clean cut undamaged edges even if scored and snapped onsite
- EN ISO 1182-2010 Class A1 Non-Combustible (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS EN 476 Part 6 & 7 Class 0 Surface spread of flame (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS EN 476 Part 22 timber frame 91 minutes fire integrity and 86 minutes fire insulation achieved in a full scale as installed test complete with insulation on 9mm Magply sheathing board (Fire Safe off site manufacturing)
- BS EN 1364-1:2015 New Exova test certification for PIR insulated timber frame walls
- BS 5268-6.1 Category 1 racking & tested to BS EN 594. According to BS 5268-6.11 a Category 1 material (9.5 mm plywood, 9.0 mm medium board, 12.0 mm chipboard, 9.0 mm OSB) nailed at a maximum spacing of 150 mm on perimeter and 300 mm on internal studs should give a Racking resistance of 1.68 kN/m. 9 mm thick MagPly sheathed timber frame panels nailed at 150 mm centres to the perimeter and 300 mm centres to the internal studs achieved calculated test racking resistance values of 1.72 kN/m with no vertical load and a value of 1.69 kN/m with 5 kN per stud applied vertical load.
Please Click Here for Magply Fire Protection Board Brochure
67 MINUTES INTEGRITY & INSULATION 9mm Magply A1 Board has now been tested
Magply has now been tested to EN1365-1:2012, internal loaded partition, 89mm x 38mm stud at 7.2Kn load per stud with 9mm Magply on both sides.
Please Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions