Nullifire FS702 Acrylic Sealant - box of 12
Nullifire FS702 Acrylic Sealant
Nullifire FS702 is a one-part fire resistant joint sealant.
Nullifire FS702 cures to give a firm, but flexible seal in low movement fire rated joints to seal between joints in Nullifire B747 FR Coated Batts, substrate to penetration service applications and pointing up of penetration seals. Nullifire FS702 Sealant may be used to provide a linear joint or gap seal with specific supporting constructions and substrates and as a penetration seal.
• Masonry to masonry
• Masonry to timber
• Masonry to steel
• Nullifire B747 to flexible wall
• Nullifire B747 to rigid wall
• Flexible wall to flexible wall
• Flexible wall to rigid floor
• Rigid floor to rigid floor
• Rigid wall to rigid wall
- Can achieve up to 4 hours joint fire resistance tested in accordance with EN 1366-3
- Ideal for sealing low movement joints - suitable for gaps up to 50 mm wide
- Suitable for rigid and flexible walls
- Used for sealing Nullifire B747 Coated Fire Batts
- Acoustics up to 61 dB
- Air seal up to 600 Pa
- Single sided seal tested
- Easily paintable
All orders are usually despatched within 24hrs of receiving cleared payment (Mon - Fri).