Protecta FR Acrylic 310ml
Protecta FR Acrylic is the top selling fire rated mastic in our selection of products. The reason is that it has been developed and tested so that it can be used in nearly all fire-stopping situations with very few exceptions. This avoids the need to carry many different mastics with you on the construction site. In addition, this mastic is used in combination with Protecta FR Board. This, combined with the best fire rating in the market makes the product unique.
Protecta FR Acrylic is tested with many different types of penetrations through many different constructions. It is intumescent and closes the gap even after plastic pipes burn away.
Product Data Sheets:FR Acrylic Technical Data SheetFR Acrylic Installation InstructionsFR Acrylic Safety Data Sheets
- High end formula, certified worldwide
- Classified for fire sealing all types of construcion and building service penetrations
- Very high sound insulation
- Low emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to apply with a smooth surface finish
- Permanently flexible – will accommodate movement up to 12.5%
- No priming necessary for application to most materials
- Suitable for most surfaces, included concrete, masonry, steel, gypsum, glass, plastics and most non-porous surfaces
- Hardens quickly, tack free after 1 hour (the fire performance specification of the joint filler has been derived when the joint filler has been let to cure for a month)
- 18 months storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life
All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon–Fri).
The above information is based on current test data, health and safety information and application instructions supplied by our suppliers and manufacturers of the products. It is supplied for guidance and to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. Customers should satisfy themselves to the suitability of the products in its intended use and no guarantee is given or implied as the conditions of actual use are beyond our control. If in doubt the customer should consult the designer of the project or the local building control.
Fire Stopping Shop, disclaim any liability for loss, damage or other expense which may arise from the use of this information, data or products refereed to and reserve the right to amend or change any details without notice. This statement does not affect your statuary rights.