Protecta FR Pipe Wraps Up To 2 Hours
Protecta Pipe Wrap consists of a plastic wrapped graphite based swelling material that reacts with heat that fills the cavities resulting from the melting plastic through-penetration in case of a fire.
It may be used both for plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE ABS and Alupex), bundles of plastic pipes with or without cables as well as cable bundles. The Pipe Wrap is cast into the wall or the floor by fixing it round the through-penetration with the attached sticker. It may also be fitted in our FR Board.
Available in the following sizes:
55mm, 82mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm and 315mm
Product Data Sheets:
- For plastic pipe sizes from smallest pipes available to Ø400 mm with a wide range of pipe wall thicknesses
- For metal pipes with continuous combustible pipe insulation
- For plastic pipes with cables (conduits)
- Pipe wraps comes in two different types; ready made for most common diameters and in 25 metre rolls for all diameters
- Fire classifications up to 120 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe end applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- Excellent sound insulation
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to install in both Protecta® FR Board and EX Mortar
- Unlimited storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life guarantee
Pipe Wrap Technical Data SheetPipe Wrap Installation InstructionsPipe Wrap Safety Data Sheet
All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon–Fri).
The above information is based on current test data, health and safety information and application instructions supplied by our suppliers and manufacturers of the products. It is supplied for guidance and to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. Customers should satisfy themselves to the suitability of the products in its intended use and no guarantee is given or implied as the conditions of actual use are beyond our control. If in doubt the customer should consult the designer of the project or the local building control.
Fire Stopping Shop, disclaim any liability for loss, damage or other expense which may arise from the use of this information, data or products refereed to and reserve the right to amend or change any details without notice. This statement does not affect your statuary rights.