Compound mixed to form fire barrier
An excellent gypsum-based fire barrier and a physically
strong barrier in floors where personnel may
occasionally be present.
Firetherm Intucompound is a dry powder
mix formed of inorganic binders, lightweight
aggregates and stable additives. The product
does not contain fibres or asbestos and is
Integrity Insulation Load
up to up to Capable
- Good workability
- Easy to mix with good product flow
- Exceptional yield
- Service capable
- Air pressure tested up to 2000 Pa
- Tested at Exova BM Trada to BS EN 1366-3/4
- Tested at Exova Warrington Fire to BS 476 Pt 22
- Third party accredited by Exova Warrington Fire, certificate number CF 579
Typical Service Types:
- EOTA TR001 hard body impact up to 1.3 kg at various heights.
- Soft body impact to 50 kg at various heights
- Concentrated Load up to 1000 kg.
May also be used for fire and smoke sealingaround cables, steel pipes, copper pipes,cable trays, combustible pipes, dampersand ducting. A soft joint should be usedaround any pipe that is likely to fracture due tothermal expansion.
- Static joint seals
- Floor seals
- Wall seals
- Load capable seals
20 kg bag
Mix rate 2:1 or 3:1 (with water)
3.5 bags per m2 at 100 mm depth
Up to 52 dB.
Only at 100 mm thickness or greater. Consult
Firetherm Technical for details.