Fire Protection Blog

fire stopping shop 25/08/2016
This is the time of the year when people look to undertake exterior timber cladding. Just be careful because if you are close to your neighbours boundary or you are constructing close to a boundary you may need to fire protect. It is a good idea to check with Building Control as this could save you a lot of money later. If you are required to achieve BS476 Parts 6 & 7 then we can help with our HR Prof flame retardant. Visit our shop for help
Leave a reply
Optional, for replies
Your Comments
Planet Earth Records 07/09/2016

Is HR Prof a clear product or can I have a painted finish?

admin 12/09/2016

Hi Planet Earth Records HR Prof is only a clear product. However, we can offer Timonox by Crown for internal use. This product can have either an acrylic or emulsion top coat in a range of RAL colours and can achieve BS476 Parts 6 & 7. Cheers firestoppingshop.

Clive 25/08/2016

You may also get asked for the new Euro Standard Euroclass B or BS EN 13823/BS EN 11925-2

Darren 25/08/2016

Thanks Clive. HR Prof is also tested to Euro Class B.