Firetex FX2003 Intumescent Coating
Intumescent Coating For Structural Steelwork
Recommended Application Method
- FIRETEX FX2003 is designed for in-shop application by airless spray
- Provides up to 120 minutes fire protection of structural steelwork
- After appropriate drying, FIRETEX FX2003 specifications can be exposed to the weather for up to 6 months provided that the specifi c use or storage does not lead to ponding water due to rainfall, condensation or other site/transportation/storage circumstances.
- This product has been tested and assessed in accordance with the ASFP fire testing protocol for cellular beam protection
- Highly competitive loadings
- Easy application properties
- TCEP free thin film intumescent coating
- Topseal is not required, however, where a finish colour has been specified we can supply a suitable topseal available in a wide range of BS4800 or RAL colours.
Recommended Cleanser/Thinner: Leigh's Thinner NO 2 - 5L
Can we help?
For externally exposed steelwork and severe internal environments Acrolon C137V2 or Acrolon C237 must be used as a topcoat.
For other internal environments where a topcoat is required then FIRETEX M71V2 or Envirogard M770 should be used.
FX2003 Data Sheet
FX2003 Safety Data Sheet
If you would like to send us your steel sizes we would be happy to calculate the loadings required using FX2003. We would recommend that intumescent coatings are carried out by an approved applicator.
All orders are usually despatched within 24hrs of receiving cleared payment (Mon - Fri).