Mini Fire Batt
FabStop Mini Fire Batt™
Mini Fire Batt 400 x 300 x 50mm board is easily transported giving 4 hours fire protection. It is an ideal fire barrier for small electrical and plumbing situations.
* Small enough to put in a van
* Easy to cut for difficult application
* Ideal for small electrical and plumbing fire barriers
* Tested to BS476 Part 20:1987
* Suitable for indoor and outdoor use without additional
* Coated both sides with a flexible sealant
* Easy to use fibre free sealant
* Standard 50mm thickness provides up to 4 hours fire protection
and 2 hours insulation
* Suitable for large openings in walls and floors with additional
The FabStop Fire Batt is a 400 x 300 x 50mm 160kg/m3 stone fibre core coated with FabStop ablative sealant on both sides. At normal temperatures the FabStop Fire Batt installed with FabStop Sealant remains flexible to permit thermal and mechanical movement of the services. Both products are unaffected by oil, fungus, moisture and contain no halogens or asbestos.
The FabStop Batt should be sealed with FabStop AM Intumescent Acrylic Sealant.This is available in 310ml tube or in a trowel and spray grade format.
Please click here for FabStop FB data sheet and application instructions.
This product is delivered with full health and safety information and data sheet. All of our products are fully tested meeting the highest quality standards.