Non-Setting Intumescent Putty
Stopseal Putty is a solvent free putty for fire barriers up to 4 hours. It is designed as a joint filler and sealer for use in penetration seals.
Stopseal Putty is designed to remain flexible allowing thermal and mechanical movement of services around complex and irregular shapes through walls or floors.
The advantages of Stopseal Putty:
- Fire rated to BS EN1366-4 & BS476 part 20:1987
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Non-setting, intumescent compound
- Free of halogens, asbestos, fibres and silica
- Not effected by fungal attack or moisture
- Easily removed and re-used
- Long life and simple to use
Packaging 1kg or 20kg tubs
Odour Wet: Negligible
- Clean all loose materials and foreign matter from the opening.
- Free from dust and oil.
- Ensure that services are in place.
- Pack the Stopseal Putty around the service into the opening to the required depth.
- Joint should be dry to the touch within 2 hours.
- Equipment can be cleaned with water.
- Inspect the workmanship of the seal and maintain a record.
Stopseal Putty is manufactured in the EU, meeting the highest quality standards. Fire rated to BS EN1366-3 & BS476 part 20:1987
Stopseal Putty should be stored between 5°C and 30°C. It should be protected from freezing. Shelf life is 5 years. Waste product is considered to be non-hazardous.
All order are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon-Fri).