Timonox Acrylic Eggshell
Crown Timonox Acrylic Eggshell
Please click here for Product Data SheetPlease click here for Material Safety Data Sheet
A decorative water borne flame retardant coating to inhibit spread of flame in a fire. Ideal for walls and ceilings this coating has been specially formulated for use on new non-combustible surfaces, new-combustible and previously painted non-combustible surfaces with up to 10 existing coats of conventional solvent borne eggshell.
Class ratings for upgrading from Class 4 to Class 0 (based on the warrington Blue Board Test) - see page 12-13 of the Timonox Brochure for tests performed and details of the substrates.
- Inhibits the spread of flame in a fire
- Ideal for use in communal areas on walls & ceilings
- Cover up to 14m2 per litre on smooth surfaces
- Can be used as part of a system to upgrade existing coatings to class 0
- Available in a wide range of Crown Trade Colours
Application: Brush, Roller, SprayRecoatable Time: 4 HoursSpreading Rate: Max 14m2/litre on smooth surfaces (must not be exceeded)Pack Size: 5 LitresTouch Dry: 1 HourColour Range: Please click here for Crown Trade Colour Collection
Please click here for Crown Timonox Brochure
Please contact our customer services team for further information on 02476422200