Firetex FX1003 Intumescent Coating
Intumescent Coating For Structural Steelwork
- Single pack, thin-film Intumescent coating designed for structural steelwork
- FX1003 is designed for site application by airless spray
- Provides up to 120 minutes resistance
- Certifire approved - Certificate CF5077
- Highly competitive loadings
- Easy application properties
- Firetex FX1003 can be exposed to the weather for up to 6 months provided that the specific use does not lead to ponding water due to rainfall, condensation or other site circumstances.
Recommended Application Method
If you would like to send us your steel sizes we would be happy to calculate the loadings required using FX1003. We would recommend that intumescent coatings are carried out by an approved applicator.
Recommended Thinner: Leigh's Thinner NO2 - 5L
For externally exposed steelwork up to C4 and severe internal environments Acrolon C137V2 or Acrolon C237 must be used as a topcoat.
For other internal environments where a topcoat is required then FIRETEX M71V2 M71V2 or Sher-Cryl M770 should be used.
FX1003 Data Sheet
FX1003 Safety Data Sheet
Can we help?
All orders are usually despatched within 24hrs of receiving cleared payment (Mon - Fri).