Nullifire S620 Zinc Phosphate Primer - 20L
Nullifire S620 Zinc Phosphate Primer
Zinc Phosphate Primer.
General purpose, single pack zinc phosphate primer.
This ''inhibitive primer'' chemically reacts with the steelwork to create a corrosion resistant surface.
- Good corrosion resistance
- High build
- Fast drying
- Single coat application
- Excellent sag resistance
- Single Pack
- Internal and external use
- Structural steelwork
- Specific Gravity 1.33
- 40% volume solids
- 23ºC Flash point
- Red in colour
Nullifire S620 Zinc Phosphate Primer Product Safety Data Sheet
- Preperation - Grit blast steel to SA2 1/2 or equivalent
- WFT/Coat Microns - 125-188
- DFT/Coat Microns - 50-75
- Drying Times - Touch dry: 1 hour Hard dry: 4-6 hours
- Over Coating - With basecoat after 12 hours
- Coverage - 5.3m²/ltr @ 75Microns DFT
- Product only available in 20 Litre drums
Carriage for this product is calculated by weight and is shown in the checkout area.