Protecta FR Coating For Boards 8Ltr
Protecta FR Coating spray grade, is an ablative sealant coating designed to enhance, seal and fire protect mineral fibres. It is based on a durable polymer system with inert fillers, non-halogenated fire retardants and a preservative to resist microbial attack. Protecta FR Coating is designed to be applied via spraying directly onto mineral fibres. The coating dries to give a sound, flexible white surface finish. During installation of mineral fibres, the cured sealant coating reduces de-lamination and increases surface stability for adhesive and fixing sealant application.
- Easy to retrofit additional building services after installation.
- Non Toxic & Emission Free not harmful to you.
- Permanently flexible - will accommodate movements during fire and smaller movements in the construction it has been fitted within.
- Suitable for most surfaces, including concrete, bricks, masonry, steel, wood, gypsum, glass, plastics and most non-porous surfaces.
- May be used in unlimited lengths in walls with heights up to 1200mm and in floors with widths up to 120 mm.
- May be installed in gypsum walls without framing around the opening.
- Halogen free with added fungicides.
- Once fully cured, the coated board resists water and frost.
FR Coating Technical Data Sheet
FR Coating Safety Data Sheets
All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment (Mon–Fri).
The above information is based on current test data, health and safety information and application instructions supplied by our suppliers and manufacturers of the products. It is supplied for guidance and to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. Customers should satisfy themselves to the suitability of the products in its intended use and no guarantee is given or implied as the conditions of actual use are beyond our control. If in doubt the customer should consult the designer of the project or the local building control.
Fire Stopping Shop, disclaim any liability for loss, damage or other expense which may arise from the use of this information, data or products refereed to and reserve the right to amend or change any details without notice. This statement does not affect your statuary rights.